Michelada with Frank’s RedHot Original sauce
Makes: 1 jug to serve 4
What you will need:
1 large glass jug and 4 serving glasses
2 limes, cut into wedges
½ cucumber, cut into long spears (to garnish)
12 large cooked spicy prawns (to serve)
1 large handful of ice cubes
200ml tomato juice
A few dashes Worcestershire sauce
A few dashes Frank’s RedHot® Original Sauce
2 bottles Mexican lager (Corona, Modelo or similar)
4 shots of tequila (optional)
- WET the rim of the glass with a wedge of lime and dip in the salt.
Squeeze the remaining wedges of lime into the jug, before dropping
in. Add the ice cubes, tomato juice, Worcestershire sauce and a
generous splash of Frank’s RedHot® Original Sauce. Top with the
beer and Tequila (if using) and stir gently.
- DIVIDE between the glasses and garnish the cucumber spears and
12 large raw prawns (whole)
2 fat cloves garlic, crushed
Frank’s RedHot® Original Sauce
2 tbsp. olive oil
Squeeze fresh lemon juice
Fresh parsley, finely chopped
- HEAT a drizzle of olive oil in a sauté pan over a high heat. Add the prawn,
paprika, garlic and Frank’s RedHot® Original sauce and toss to coat.
Cook for 2-3 minutes, turning to cook evenly.
- ADD the butter and squeeze over the lemon juice, finish with parsley and
a sprinkling of salt.
- TOSS together well and serve.